FS: Metolius Bomb Shelter Double Ledge w/Fly

I am selling a lightly used Metolius Bomb Shelter Double Portaledge. This ledge has been used for a total of 4 nights on various walls. The ledge is in great shape with no damage to any of the cordage/webbings. Nominal scratching as one would expect after 4 nights. Please don't lowball me, these ledges are built to last forever and this one is no different, with countless nights left in it.

I also have an UNUSED Metolius Double Ledge fly with pole to sell for $325 or both for $875.

I will ship to anywhere in the US or local pickup. Payment will be done through PayPal and buyer pays for S&H...I'd estimate shipping cost to be around $30-$50

Stats below:

Bomb Shelter

The strongest, most durable portaledge available
Innovative spreader bar keeps the frame rigid and the bed tight
1-1/8" aircraft-quality 6061-T6 tubing for maximum strength and rigidity
CNC milled corner fittings for maximum strength, light weight and easy set-up
Anodized poles and corner fittings keep the parts from galling and sticking for easyset up, corrosion resistance and durability
All tubing ends and joints are double or triple-walled for maximum strength
The heavy-duty (960/1080d Montana Polyester) bed is doubled in the high-stress, center section and employs Durathane™ haul bag material for wall-side abrasion guards
Color-coded webbing risers are reinforced at the frame attachment and employ cam lock buckles for supersmooth operation, even when weighted
The riser straps gather to a gusseted yoke to keep them free of tangles, and then attach to a free-floating, fullstrength, master clip-in loop
Includes Durathane™ haul sack
Platform size: 2' 6" x 7' (.76 m x 2.2 m)
Portaledge: 11 lbs. 7 oz. (5.2 kg) Haul Sack: 1 lb. 5 oz. (0.6 kg)
Bomb Shelter Fly

The innovative top attachment point gives you an absolutely bombproof attachment to the anchor
Durathane™ haul bag material is radio-frequency welded into a seamless top cap
The bombproof, aircraft quality 6061-T6 aluminum clip-in point incorporates 3 plates with 4 through-bolts to securely anchor the fabric and insure a leak-proof seal
There is no webbing to wick water through the fly
The durable main body is constructed from polyurethane-coated 420d Oxford and has all seams hot taped
There is an optional storm pole for more room, increased water repellency, and greater comfort
A window is positioned on the fly to allow the user to view the conditions outside without letting the weather inside. Tested at altitudes of over 27,000 feet, Mountain Hardwear's proprietary clear film, UVX, is tear-proof and will not “cloud" like PVC or plastic film. UVX is UV and cold resistant, remaining flexible to -66º Fahrenheit
A heavy-duty, Jr. Ballistics abrasion skirt protects the area on the fly between the ledge and the wall from abrasion
All four corners are double reinforced with Durathane™ haul bag material
Includes an integrated, compression stuff sack
Color: apricot
5 lbs. 7 oz. (2.47 kg)

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags