Zpacks Duplex prototype

Zpacks Duplex prototype
$475 obo free shipping conus (retails $575)
I have used this tent twice, it's like new. I'd like to sell and go to a soloplex.

16 oz without the groundsheet and doors.

one door pinned up.

Door clips to pole at base and at top

top clipped

I'm 5'11" huge amount of space foot area

Head area, condensation rolls down and passes through the screen.
http://www.zpacks.com/shelter/duplex_1.shtml

Hexamid Duplex Prototype

23 ounces /retail price $575 including the tent, the ground sheet with attached doors, stuff sack, lines. Not including stakes.

8 stakes required.

2x 51 to 52" trekking poles required.

Description:

The Hexamid Duplex is symmetrical. It sets up with two tall trekking poles, and has doors on both sides of the tent. No more climbing over your partner to get in and out!

The tent is wider and taller than our Twin tent. It is a better choice for a taller couple, or to share with a friend when you want a little more personal space.

This tent does not have extended beaks like our other tents. Rather, it has Cuben Fiber doorways attached to both sides of the groundsheet. The doors will usually be left down for ventilation, but they can be clipped up to the peaks of the tent to block wind and rain spray. Air can still flow up and over the doors to help with condensation even with both doors up. Typically at least one door can be left open on the leeward side of the tent.

The Cuben Fiber bathtub groundsheet and doors are included with the tent rather than being add ons.

Tarp Dimensions:
Peak Height: 48" (122 cm)
Ridgeline Width: 53" (135 cm)
Width including vestibules: 86.5" (220 cm)
Vestibule space: 20.75" depth on each side (53 cm)
Length: 100" (254 cm)

Interior Dimensions:
Peak Height: 48" (122 cm)
Floor Width: 45" (114 cm)
Floor Length: 7.5 feet

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags