Back to Ground - FIRE SALE

THIS IS THE BIG ONE.... Title says it all.... after 5+ yrs, I've decided to go back to the ground. All items in MINT condition unless stated below. I go to great lengths to take special care of my gear. 1. Hammock Gear - Winter Palace - 12ft Ridgeline/ with door tie backs (Perfect condition. Used <5 nights) - Includes mesh snake skins, complete 1.75 Lash-it tie-outs and ridgeline. Each tieout includes line locks. Doors include shockcord and mitten clips. Also including the prussik knot with Tarp Flyz and mini-biner. Asking: $375 shipped CONUS 2. Hammock Gear - Burrow 20 Top Quilt (perfect cond. Used <10 nights) - Standard length and width, with snap footbox. Outer shell is Argon brown, inner argon black. Asking: $215 shipped CONUS 3. Hammock Gear - Incubator 20 Under Quilt (perfect cond. Used <10 nights) - Standard length and width, most recent suspension version. Outer shell is Argon brown, inner argon black Asking: $215 shipped CONUS 4. BIAS WWM Hammock and Nano Buginator Net (perfect cond. used ~5 nights) - Upgraded 64" wide with knotty mod. Includes Zing-it ridgeline with mesh organizer and amsteel continuous loops. Asking: $100 shipped CONUS - for both 5. Wilderness Logics Snipe (perfect cond. used ~3 nights) - Added mesh ridgeline organizer and amsteel continuous loops. Asking: $75 shipped CONUS 6. Mountainsmith Haze 50 backpack - MD/LG - (perfect condition - used 2x). Note I upgraded the drawstring cord and trimmed a few of the excess straps. Asking: $80 shipped CONUS 7. MISC LOT (selling all together) - 2QZQ UQ Protector (black/breathable), 2QZQ ridgeline organizer (camo/4-pocket), HammockGear down pillow (850fp black), Large custom make OES bishop bag (Black), Double ended cuben stuff sack (minor seem pulling on one edge, just needs a strip of cuben tape), Cuben pole sack for bridge-hammock pole set, whoppie slings (grey amsteel - 8ft/camo webbing-6ft) - these also include whoopie hooks and BD carabiners. ** This buyer will also receive all my remaining amsteel, Lash-it and Zing-it. There's probabably 20+ft of each.. I think ** Asking: $110 shipped CONUS (serious bargain) PayPal (instant transfer) only please. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking! StumpJumper