FS: Golite Gust and Golite Breeze

Break like the wind with an old school Golite Gust and Golite Breeze! Both packs are in very good/excellent condition.

Gust - $100 CONUS
Breeze - $50 CONUS

Golite Gust - Full pricing disclosure - I bought this pack here on the Gear Swap Forum last fall for around $50 or $60. I was following a Gust on Ebay at the same time that went for about $220. Great deal for me! Since then, I scored a HMG Porter Expedition here on Gear Swap, so I have no need for the Gust. However, the outrageous deal I got on the Gust has left me with a dilemma. I could just throw the pack up on Ebay and try and cash in. Or, I could recycle on Gear Swap for what I paid. Neither appealed to me, so I thought I would split the difference. I am offering it here on Gear Swap for $100. More then I paid, but less then I reasonably think it is worth. So I am trying to strike a balance. It is still a very good deal, just not an outrageous deal. If it doesn't sell here, then I will put it up on Ebay. I am sure some will dislike my pricing decision and, of course, they are free not to buy it and free to complain. I just wanted to be transparent and give people here the opportunity to get a great pack at a very good price.

Golite Breeze - I just don't need this pack. I have a custom Zimmerbuilt that does the same job and cost way more.

Please PM me with any interest.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags