FS: Tarptent Notch and NeoAir Original sleeping pad (yellow rectangular pad)

Hello BPLers,

Well, I have finally decided I prefer a tarp/bivy approach and am selling my Tarptent Notch. Price is $225 including shipping to CONUS.

For reference, I'm nearly 6'2" 185 LBS and had plenty of interior space w/inflatable pad.

I used it for a total of 12 nights on 3 trips. I always used it with an MLD polycryo groundsheet. There are no rips, tears, or other issues. There is some trail dirt on the bottom of the bathtub floor. This version is the full mesh, though you can also order the partial solid from Tarptent if you are so inclined.

I had Tarptent seam seal the Notch for me before shipping.

With everything included (4 6" stakes, full mesh interior, tarp, guylines, stuff sack, seam sealer) the total weight came to 27.49 ounces on my scale.

I recently moved and cannot set the shelter at this time. However, I have had many transactions here on Gear Swap and am always honest about the condition of my gear.

Here is a pic of everything included:

I'm also selling a NeoAir Original rectangular sleeping pad for $70. Thermarest doesn't make this pad anymore. Does not come with a stuff sack or pump.

I bought it from Gear Swap. This is the regular size 20"x72". I believe it has an R-value of 3.0
No holes, rips, tears etc. There is some trail dirt. I'm selling because I scored a NeoAir Xtherm off Gear Swap.

Here's a pic: