FS: REVISED - Trad Climbing Gear - Some Used, Some New, All Good!

Greetings MP Members. I've decided to part ways with some of my climbing gear. I'm not climbing as much as I used to and there is no sense hanging on to more than I need. Better that it get used by you!

I'll cover shipping on any purchase totaling $30.00 or more. Payment can be PayPal (preferably sent as a "friends & family gift" to avoid fees), money orders or cash if you want to meet-up in the Portland, OR area.

This stuff is in good to great, solid, useable condition. I can send additional photos. Just let me know what you need.

Wild Country #1 Friend w/ matching BD Neutrino: mint condition, placed perhaps 2 times, rarely ever racked and no falls_____$22.00

Wild Country #2.5 Friend w/ matching BD Neutrino: great shape, no falls. Freshly reslung w/ Dyneema by Mountain Tools in Oct 2014 and has not been placed or even racked since. Sling color matches the equivalent BD Camalot size (#1)_______$22.00

Purchase both for $40.00 shipped!

WC Forged Friends - Side View

WC Forged Friend - Front View

Climb High 4.25" Dogbones: Brand new. I'll throw in a couple of Petzl keeper doodads that work great on these for keeping the clipping 'biner from rotating. Cheap way to add a couple of new, very lightweight, but very strong 'draws to your quiver___________$2.00 for the pair

Climb High Dogbones

Various Assorted Dogbones: All used, but in great shape w/ lots of life left. Green Climb High's are 6", red ones are 4.25", Petzl is 6.25", Mammut's are 9.5" (2), 5.5" & 4.5"___________$0.30 each or the whole lot for $3.00 - *Mammuts have sold*

Various Dogbones

Thanks for looking. Hit me up with questions and I'll help you out.

Cheers, John

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags