MLD Grace duo Cuben Fiber Tarp + Bearpaw cuben 1.5 net

I am wanting to sell these two items together. I will sell just the inner net by itself but not the tarp by itself. Basically I don't want to sell the tarp and be left with just the inner but would sell the inner and keep the tarp.

Check out MLD website for detailed specs on the tarp. In brief it's a badass 8oz catenary cut cuben duo tarp. I treated this like my baby. One very small hole near coner of tarp that was repaired with cuben tape and is like new.(pictured above) The wind blew a stake out of the ground and caused the small hole. I have used the tarp about 50 nights and it is the real deal.

The Bearpaw inner net is also catenary cut and cuben fiber. It's a 1.5 size. plenty of room for 1 and can squeeze in 2 people. It has a cuben bathtub floor and cuben ends. 9oz ish. I always used a groundcloth under it.

Depending on the length of guylines and type of stakes this is a 17 to 19 oz shelter together. Lots of room without weight!

I will sell together for 350$ plus shipping
I will sell inner alone for 150$ plus shipping
Not selling just the tarp.

I like this so much that I'm not thilled about selling but I need more with less right now.
Contact me if interested or want more info.

Brent

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags