FS: Patagonia Men's R1 Hoody - Size Medium

I have a Men's Patagonia R1 Hoody for sale, size Medium, asking $50. This is from the 2012/2013 season. This jacket has been worn once and the material is in excellent condition, basically new. I removed the thumb loops from this jacket, and after wearing it once I realized the forearms were too tight. If you really want the thumb loops, I guess you can go buy a new one for $159. If you're willing to try it without the thumb loops then you should check this out.

Please see the photos below for a picture of the wrist cuffs. You can see that I cut the material beyond a prominent seam, and left about a half inch of material beyond the seam to compensate if you have long arms. You can remove the extra half inch without worry of fraying as the seam wraps entirely around the wrist.

If you have ever tried on an R1 Hoody, you will notice that without the thumb loops engaged, there is way too much material that bunches up around the wrist. That is why cutting the thumb loops off still leaves enough material to cover the wrist.

The R1 Hoody is an extremely popular mid layer for alpine enthusiasts. The addition of the lengthened torso in more recent years allows you to either tuck in the jacket for more warmth, or to keep the jacket from pulling out while wearing a harness. The balaclava style hood with offset front zipper is form fitting and fits great under a helmet. The jacket is very warm for its weight...again there is a reason why it is so popular. It would also make a great base layer for skiing or hiking in cool to cold weather.

If you would like more info, check out Patagonia's website:

www.patagonia.com/us/product/mens-r1-regulator-fleece-hoody?>>>

Shipping is $5 inside the USA, thanks for looking!