Cuben Stuff Sacks & Outdoor Junk - Price Drops & Pics

Reposting some items, price reductions and photos added. I broke my camera the other night so some photos are taken poorly with my phone, others with my recently deceased camera. I apologize in advance for the poor resolution on some pictures. Also there are other pictures of the hat if you are interested, as well as the Emerson knife and Wilkins scales. Also I am putting some things up that are really not worth it to ship at the price ($4) I have them. If you want (1) of these items it will be $4 plus $2 for shipping, however if you buy (2) of these items it will be $7 w/ shipping included. (3) of these items will be $10 w/ shipping included. The S Biners will be treated in a similar fashion, any S Biner purchase of $4 or less will have an additional $2 shipping charge, any S Biner purchase over $7 will have shipping included. I hope this isn't too confusing, and a reasonable request. All purchases include PP fees, all purchases over $7 will have shipping included. Polymer #0 Nite Ize S Biners - $1 Each, Polymer #2 Nite Ize S Biners - $2 Each, Metal #2 Nite Ize S Biner NIB - $3 Not much to say here, no visible wear. No original packaging on the polymer ones. The metal one is new in package. 2x Vaude Pack Covers - $4 Each SOLD These came with a couple of Vaude packs I purchased some time ago, one is sized for a 42L pack, the other for a 28L pack. Never used. Wilderness Logics Stake Sack - $4 I had Marty make this for me way back when, nothing fancy just a green nylon sack for tent stakes. No real visible wear to speak of. ESEE 3 & 4 Clip Plate - $4 Received this for Christmas, but ultimately to use a different method to secure my knife to my person. Used to carry an ESEE 4 on one trip. No visible wear to speak of. ESEE Izula White Factory Sheath - $4 Not much to say, original factory sheath in white/clear. Came with a knife I got for Christmas, puchased a custom sheath for it so I dont need this one. No visible wear to speak of. Z Packs Wallet (Olive) - $4 SOLD Not much to say, excellent condition. .51 cuben. Little to no visible wear. Z Packs Rock Sack (Black) - $4 SOLD Not much to say, excellent condition. 1.0 cuben. Little to no visible wear. Z Packs Custom Rock Sack - (White) $4 SOLD This was made for me, slightly larger than the Rock Sack, and out of .51 cuben instead of the 1.0 of the Rock Sack by default. I had it made for socks actually, not rocks. I always kept a pair of clean expedition weight wool socks in there. I've been making some changes to my system lately however and it is just no longer needed. Little to no visible wear. Z Packs Blast Food Bag (Olive - Rectangular) $17 I think this is what it is. I measured it and to me it seems like 10 x 10 x 4.5 but its a soft walled item and I must be measuring wrong. As it doesnt make sense to choose to have a food bag made like an inch smaller in all dimension than listed. Aside from that not much to say, excellent condition 1.43 cuben. Little to no visible wear. Etowah Outfitters Tarp 6' x 10' Nylon Tarp (Coyote Tan) - $28 1.9oz urethane coated nylon from Etowah Outfitters. Not much else to say, excellent condition. Taken out maybe 4 times. Little to no visible wear. Wilderness Logics Tarp Skins - $17 Not much to say, excellent condition. Taken out on numerous trips, but little to no visible wear, no tears upon my inspection. Sea To Summit Ultra Sil Cordura Pack Cover (Green) - X-Small (15L-30L) $20 Not much to say. The X Small has been used maybe once. No visible wear on the X Small Sea To Summit Ultra Sil Cordura Pack Cover (Green) - Small (30L-50L) $28 Not much to say. The Small has gone out with me on probably 30 trips, but only actually used 3 or so times. A little wear on the stuff sack of the Small, little to no visible wear on the pack cover itself. Outdoor Research Sentinel Brim Hat (Medium)- $28 I've had this hat for a couple of years now, however I have only ever worn it on two trips. Its in excellent condition with little to no visible wear. It's part of the Insect Shield line, I just never cared for this style of hat. I have a few other pictures of this hat from different angles if you want to see them. WilkinsGrip BMG mini Hardcoat Black Alu w/ Blood Red Backspacer - $110 These were on my BM Mini M4, which I carried somewhat extensively. There is a little big of wear on them, near the thumbstud area and near the front of the pivot. They were not abused or hard used or anything, just EDCed a fair amount. I will also include a deep carry Ti pocket clip as well. Emerson Mini A-100 - $90 This knife has been used and sharpened extensively. It was my work knife for a few years, working construction. It has plenty of life left. Lock up is solid, no blade play, no visible wear except for on the blade, which shows EXTENSIVE wear. I have contacted Emerson about having the blade replaced and they said they would for a fee, unfortunately the blade has too much life left for me to feel good about replacing the blade, and has such extensive wear that I opted to buy a new one and carry that instead as it is no longer something I take to work. SteriPen Protector US Made Version - $110 This is the US made version of the Steri-Pen protector, which is significantly more costly than the non US made version. It has gone out with me on about 4 trips, however it is just not the water treatment device for me. I prefer my big ole' heavy filter. I purchased this direct from Steri-Pen, back when they only offered the US made version to military, but recently I have seen that they are now offering the US made version to the public, via REI. Includes the original packaging and paperwork, and I will throw in some fresh CR123s along with it. It is in excellent condition with little to no visible wear. It has maybe been used to treat 30 liters of water, if not less. Payments will be collected via PayPal. Prices include PayPal fees. All purchases $7 and above include free shipping. Purchases $4 and below have a $2 shipping charge. Packages will ship the next business day once payment is received. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. High resolution, location specific photos available upon request. Not looking for trades at this time.