FS: Marmot Down Sleeping Bags (Atom, Hydrogen, Pinnacle)

I'm selling 3 regular size Marmot down sleeping bags. All are in excellent condition. There are no rips or discolorations in the fabric. All come with a stuff sack and a large cotton storage sack.

Shipping is free to the continental US. Payment by paypal unless you are local to me in SoCal (Orange County) and we can come to a different arrangement.

Marmot Hydrogen 30F down (850 Fill) sleeping bag (black) for $185. Weighs 22.4oz on my scale (with no stuff sack). Zipper is half the length of the sleeping bag to save weight. Bought it in 2007 and used about 10 times before replacing it with a 20F down quilt a year later.

Marmot Atom 40F down (850 Fill) sleeping bag (red) for $170. Weighs 18.6oz on my scale (with no stuff sack). Zipper is half the length of the sleeping bag to save weight. Bought it in 2007 and used it about 25 times before replacing it with a 40F down quilt.

Marmot Pinnacle Gossamer 15F down (775 Fill) sleeping bag (blue/black) for $160. Weighs 39oz on my scale (with no stuff sack). Zipper is full length. Included is a stuff sack and a large cotton storage sack. Zipper is half the length of the sleeping bag to save weight. This bag is from '98. I found this bag way too hot and always felt like I was overheating if I dared to zip up completely, even when it was 20F in my tent though I tend to sleep warm. Due to how warm it is, I've only used this bag about 10 times as I was always too hot to sleep in it.
Marmot Hydrogen 30F (Black), Marmot Atom 40F (Red), Marmot Pinnacle Gossamer 15F (Blue/Black)

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags