FS: Osprey Aether 60, Black Diamond Mesa, Camelbak Fourteener, Panasonic HDC-TM900 w/ extras

Cleaning out a bunch of stuff! Free shipping included on the continental US, will have to ask for more if you're farther away. PM me if interested! I'll knock $10 off anything if you'll pick it up in Western Mass, 5-college area.

Osprey Aether 60 ($150) - available
Black Diamond Mesa ($120) - available
Camelbak Fourteener ($15) - available
Panasonic HDC-TM900 w/ extras ($500) - available

Osprey Aether 60 ($150) - Lightly used. Brought it to yosemite about 2 years ago for a month long college-graduation trip. Been on a few other adventures since then, but in great shape with no tears or holes. Selling it because I have been slowly switching to an ultralight gear set. Here is what Outdoor Gear Lab has to say about it. I'm 5'11, 160lbs and it fits me great.

Osprey Aether 60 (back)

Osprey Aether 60 (front)

Black Diamond Mesa ($120) - Lightly used as well. No tears or holes, includes the rainfly, stakes, and some cordelette that came with the tent. Full disclosure, Outdoor Gear Lab doesn't find the tent to be as hot these days as it once was. (Hence the hefty discount)

Black Diamond Mesa (open, no fly)

Black Diamond Mesa (with fly)

Black Diamond Mesa (bottom)

Camelbak Fourteener ($15) - Honestly this is a piece of shit and I hate it. I figured I'd post it on here before I tossed it. I'll give it to you for free if you buy any of the other things listed ;) The price tag is more there to recoup shipping costs. I'll give it to you for $5 if you can pick it up in Western Mass. Has some scuffs on the bottoms, a few where light shows through.

Camelbak Fourteener (front)

Camelbak Fourteener (back)

Panasonic HDC-TM900 ($500) - I was an idiot and thought I'd be the next Kubric. After only a single bouldering trip to Triassic and Joe's Valley, I realized I'm more of an Uwe Boll. In reality, I'm just not interested enough in filming things. The camera has seen virtually no use (besides the one trip), and has been tucked away in the storage bag I'm throwing in. Also included is this extra battery (larger than stock). and this 32 GB memory card. The cheapest used version of this goes for $480 on Amazon, is almost certainly way more used, and comes with none of these extras. I'll throw this up on eBay if there isn't interest here, and hope to even catch a higher price for it there, but hurray climbers!

Panasonic

Panasonic recording

Panasonic close up

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags