FS: MLD Newt, 70L GoLite Jam, and Silnylon VBL bootie-socks

Paypal fees and US shipping included. I prefer email correspondence at justin.whitson10 at gmail dot com rather than p.m.

First up is MLD Newt in great shape, not the newest iteration, so does not have mesh pocket, sternum/waist straps. Selling for 58 dollars.
GoLite Jam 70L pack in torso size short, up in above pic to the right of the Newt--in great shape. Requires a rather short torso if you're a man, but also good for a female s.o. or larger child--have them carry the large, bulky but light weight stuff. Selling for 78 dollars.

If you buy both packs, you get a deal of both for 130.

Next up are MYOG new/unused silnylon VBL bootie-socks made out of 30D, ripstop silnylon 2nds and seam sealed. Simple design, not as fitted as a sock, more like a bootie--double stitched in high stress areas like back of heel, forefront of foot, etc. MUCH tougher, more durable, and more fitted than bread bags. I recommend a thin, quick drying liner sock underneath. Fits 7 to 10.5 or so men's foot size. I wear an 8, but in the pic below where i'm modeling the pair i made for myself (pretty much the same size as the ones i'm selling), i had more space in the back if i needed it. One is a little more narrow than the other, but not enough to matter. Selling for 15 dollars. ***Sold pending funds****