FS: CAMP Ice Axes, Mountaineering Boots, 0 degree bag, 20 degree bag, Sessions Jacket

This week in things I no longer need:

Camp Alpax Ice Axes - $150

Used maybe 5 or 6 times. Got a sweet deal on some tools and no longer need these hanging around! The extra head is brand new and totally included.
Camp Alpax Ice Axes

Heads

Mad Rock Mountain Mountaineering Boots, size 8 (41) - $60

No, your eyes aren't deceiving you. They exist. Mountaineering boots from Mad Rock. I'm going to be honest.... these aren't bad. They worked well for ice climbing and short mountaineering trips. They've got 3mm of closed cell insulation, and with the smart wool mountaineering socks, they stay pretty cozy. Here's the link directly from Mad Rock: madrockclimbing.com/products/p... . For $60, you can't really get much better. Used for a few trips and ice sessions last winter, but still basically new as can be.
MR MB

Tag.

Sluberjack Lone Pine 0 degree Sleeping Bag - $50

A decent bag where 0 is definitely the lower limit, rather than a 0 comfort rating. I used this bag down to -20F last February and, well.... I'm alive. I was in no way toasty and slept for all of 45 minutes maybe (possible coma from hypothermia... still not sure), but the night had gotten way colder than they had called for. I've used this in a few single digit occasions, and it performs well. It doesn't pack down super small, but it's still light for synthetic, coming in at the high end of the 3lb range. Santa was good to me this year and I now have a -11 bag, therefore no more need for this one. Only a year old, size regular, 6' length.
Slumberjack

Slumberjack.

Quest 20 degree Bag - $20

This bag was my fiance's and he hasn't used it since I've known him, so it's time to pass it along. The bag itself is in great condition, but the little plastic cinch thingies all have the tops broken off of them somehow. They could all be replaced with a 5$ trip to a craft store. It lists a 20 degree comfort rating, but I can't vouch for that. Probably a great sleeping bag for backyard camping, car camping, or kids that head to camp and wreck everything in sight. Size reg, 6' length.
Quest

Quest

Sessions Jacket, Size M, Fits like an L - $40

Bought this online expecting it to fit like a true Medium. Fits either in super baggy style, or more like a Large. Used once. Ask questions if you have them.
Sessions

Sessions

I'll cover the paypal fees. Shipping is extra, coming from the Philly area to wherever you happen to be. Sorry to be so mean.