FS Patagonia Nano puff, Montbell Frost Line Parka and Montbell Snow Banshee Softshell

For sale is a new Patagonia Men's red nano puff jacket in medium. I thought I would like this color but do not. I paid $199 for it I am selling it for $165 shipped. It has only been worn around town 2-3 times.

Next is the Montbell Frost line parka dark navy size is mens medium. I am not going to be able to do the long winter trips I had planned on doing this winter and do not need this jacket taking up room in my closet. Montbell is sold out of this jacket until next fall. I paid $219 for it plus shipping. I am selling it for $200 shipped. It has never been worn.

Next is the Montbell Snow Banshee softshell in blue Mens size medium. I am asking $50 shipped for this jacket. I have worn it in some seriously heinous winter conditions and stayed warm and dry (mountaineering, ice climbing, etc...) The only issue with it is a small scratch from my ice axe scraping it.

Payment will be via paypal, shipping is USPS priority. If you pay early enough in the day I will do my best to ship it the same day. PM if you are interested in any of these jackets. Thank you.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags