Cuben, Tarps and More!

All prices include shipping and PayPal fees. All items will be shipped within a day of receiving payment. Heeeeere we go 1.) HammockGear Cuben Fiber Hex Tarp. 10ft Ridgeline (This is their shorter version), 1 pull-out on each side, great condition, no repairs. This tarp accompanied me on 1,000 miles of AT hiking. Always taken great care of, only pitched maybe 30 times (it hardly rained and slept without it 80% of the time). No tieouts or ridgeline included. $200 flat TYD 2.) Termarest Prolite Small self inflating air mattress. Great for a 3/4 pad, youth pad, short people pad. Like New condition, no repairs, hardly used. Just like the one in the picture on the website, orange. http://www.cascadedesigns.com/therm-...rolite/product $70 TYD 3.) Simply Light Designs 9ft hammock 1.1 ripstop, Forest Green, never hung in, sewn end channels, no suspension with stuffsack $25 TYD 4.) Hennessy Hammock Hyperlite 20D Silnylon Rainfly, brand new, never used, stock tieouts, HH2O AutoMagic Water Collector & Rainfly Tensioner System (two funnels), brand new pair of HH snakeskins, $110 TYD Any questions or requests of pictures I'll do my best to get back to this thread and answer them as quick as possible. Thanks for looking! Happy sales.