FS> Tenkara Rods, SMD Tent, MLD Quilt

All items are priced as shipped anywhere in the CONUS.

SMD Six Moon Designs Lunar Solo LE @$100

I bought this here on Gear Swap last fall. I’ve used it for a combined total of about 8 days. This is a good tent, but it takes some work to get it pitched in the right way if you’ve never done it before. Considering that this tent is for my spare backpack that I let friends use, my friends are always new to setting it up and thus have a hard time. For those reasons, I’m putting it back up for sale.

The seam seal was done by SMD, according to the person I bought this from. One of the stake outs needs to be re-sewed, as shown in the picture. For now, it’s just been tied, which seems to do the trick. Overall, the tent is in good condition.

26 ounces by my scale, with stuff sack, tent, and stakes.

2x 11’10” Tenkara Fly Fishing Rods with case @$120 ea.

Both of these rods are identical. They are like new, having been used on only one brief trip. I bought them from a fly fishing shop in Salida, CO in June 2014. I’ve since moved and have less of a use for them. 11 ft 10 inches.

MLD Mountain Laurel Designs Spirit Quilt 28 @ $190

This was purchased new from MLD in 2013. It has been used on several trips, but remains in excellent condition. Tear are no tears, punctures, smells, etc. This is a size small.

One of its virtues is that it can be transformed from a quilt to a throw blanket for warmer weather.

The quilt weighs 19oz and does not come with a stuff sack.

Small
Widths:
Neck 42'
Shoulder 46"
Hips 42"
Foot 34'
Length 66'
Small Fits Users:
5'6" and shorter and under about 130lbs
Great quilt with a lot of versatility.