WTS: Winter gear - booties, balaclavas, avalanche probe, snow shovel, ice ax, snow stakes, pyramid tarp

Most of this gear is from about 8 years ago when I was winter camping and it has been sitting in my gear room since then. All in good shape unless noted. Hopefully priced to sell. The more items per order, the better the deal. Paypal friend or add 3%. Quicker response if you email me at cmcrooker AT gmail DOT com.

Komperdell snow shovel, lexan blade. Assembled 26-34.5 inches long, when blade is removed packs to 16.5 inches. Blade has some chips from use. 20 oz. $30 shipped.
Avanche probe. Life Link 196 cm Light Probe. 6’ 5”, folds to 16 inches. Used to practice, carried on one trip. 6.6 oz. $25 shipped
Black Diamond Raven ice axe 60 cm (17.7 oz) with leash (1.1 oz) $50 shipped. See photo with shovel above.

SMC snow stakes, 10. Four painted florescent orange. 1.1 oz each. $10 with another item.
SMC snow anchors, 4, painted orange. 1.1 oz each with paracord. $20 shipped. See photo with snow stakes above.

Black Diamond Megalight pyramid tarp with pole (would probably only want to use this aluminum pole for car or base camping. I used two trekking poles). 5’ 5” high pitched to the ground. Plenty of room for two. Sewing on a section of the pole cup needs to be repaired (see photo). Tarp 24.5 oz in stuff sack, pole 13 oz. $65 shipped.

Nunatak Balaclava, lavendar 3.6 oz. $70 shipped.
Outdoor Research Brooks Range Low overboots. Changed out open cell foam with closed cell blue foam. Wore over trail runners with snow shoes. Wore on a couple of trips. $25 shipped
BPL Balaclava 2.0 oz. $45 shipped
Moonstone 800 fp liner. This is like a mummy shaped, down filled blanket. Imagine cutting the top off from a sleeping bag. I laid this on top of a 40 degree bag inside a bivy down to 0 degress (wearing thick down pants and jacket). There are tiny snaps around the edge as attachment points, but I didn’t use them. 16.5 oz. $20 shipped
Crescent Moon neoprene overbooties. Like these http://www.backcountry.com/crescent-moon-neoprene-overbootie. Don’t think I ever got a chance to try these out. 9.6 oz. $25 shipped
CMI Instep crampons. 11.7 oz. $18 shipped.
Ibex Guide pants women’s XL, 74% nylon, 20% wool, 6% spandex. 19.3 oz. $30 shipped.
Lexan flask. 4.3 oz. $2 added to another order.
Climb High Down booties, size L with added blue foam inserts (9.0 oz) for extra warmth. Cheapo tyvek booties (2.1 oz) included that will go over the down booties for a bit more weather protection. $18 shipped.
Feathered Friends down pants. Full side zips. 16.5 oz. Size XL $90 shipped
Homemade down jacket. 11.5 oz. Only fair workmanship, seam on bottom of one pocket is open. Definitely provides some warmth though at a fairly good weight. $25 shipped.
I also have lots of wool socks (mostly older smartwool), mittens, gloves, hats and balaclavas. If you order something else and are looking for one of these items, let me know. Or if you are interested in a bunch, let me know.