BD Cobras & Rages, Nomics, Bionic crampons, Magnetron lockers, Scarpa Inverno double boots, Petzl harness, Petzl Spirit biners

Petzl Nomics, as shown. Plastic part of upper pinky rest broken on one, but aluminum hook underneath does the job with gloves on. Moderate life left on the picks, sharp. $375 shipped OBO.

Nomic

Nomics B

Nomic picks

Nomic grip

BD Cobras, good condition, lots of life left on picks. With Android leashes. $340 shipped.

Cobras

Cobra heads

Cobras #2

Black Diamond Rages with android leashes $225 shipped

Rages

Rage heads

Black Diamond Bionic Crampons, older version but if you ask me better version with more aggressive 2nd/3rd points for hooking and pulling. $65 shipped

Bionics

Bionic fronts

Rock Lock Magnetron biners, 2 with light wear, 2 almost new. Great with gloves and esp. for glacier travel - close it and forget it will never inadvertently open. While many people gripe about the magnets, I find they are great for ice and snow climbing and are the fastest autolockers I've laid hands on. $25 MSRP... $15 ea. or $50 for all four.

Magnetron

The most worn one.

Gourou harness (one size fits most): $25 like new
Petzl spirit bent gate biners: like new $5 ea / $50 for 10, shipped.

Gourou and spirits

Scarpa Inverno double boots, size approx 43. Super warm. Very light use, liner not packed out at all. Shown next to Scarpa footbed (gray, with ruler) is a size 42 footbed from a La Sportiva Nepal EVO (black) - about 1/2 cm smaller. $120 shipped

Inverno A

Inverno B

Inverno C