FS: Men's Jackets: MontBell EX Light Down XL, REI Neo Soft Shell, Large

For sale: I got a couple new jackets and I'm trying to follow a one-in-one-out policy, so these jackets can go.

MontBell EX Light down jacket: Men's XL size, fits more like a US large, measuing 24" across hte armpits, 28" back length and 38" from the center of the collar to the cuff. I would call it it a sweater as it has no pockets, drawstrings or other features, just 1.8oz of 900 fill down, a gossamer light shell and a full front zipper. Weight is 6.4oz/182g on my scale. The color is a "warm" black-- looks a little on the very dark brown side in the right light. In very good overall condition, but it has a 3/4" tear on the lower right sleeve and an ember hole that have both been stitched. A stuff sack is not included. $80 including US shipping and PayPal fees.

Manufacturer's description:

The EX Light concept represents the ultimate in minimalist design, you won't find any superfluous "bells & whistles" here. With laser-like focus on the basics we offer you a unique option when seeking to extricate yourself from the unavoidable entanglements of urban life. Ultra light and space saving this pocket less garment provides the sweater weight warmth essential to gram conscious trail enthusiasts. Mindful selection of premium materials make the EX Light jacket a perfect replacement for heavier, bulky items that traditionally demand so much space in your pack. Staying comfortable in the fickle weather of the backcountry requires a well thought out layering system that finds its strength in gear rooted in function and versatility. This item is cut trim to work more effectively with outer layers.

Features:
Sewn through construction
Elastic cuffs to seal out drafts
Fill Weight: 1.8 oz (51 g) (size medium)
Insulation: 900 Fill-Power Super Premium Goose Down
Stuffed Size: 4.1" × 6.2" (medium)
Shell : 7-denier Ballistic Airlight nylon
No hand pockets======================================================

REI Neo soft shell jacket, men's large, measuring 24" across the armpits, 27" back length, 36" from the center 0f the collar to the cuff and weighing 21.6oz. MSRP was $119. In excellent condition, $40 including US shipping and PayPal fees.

REI's description:

*Tough four-way stretch nylon exterior with Durable Water Repellent finish resists moderate rain and wind, yet allows great breathability

*Brushed fleece laminated interior feels great on cool days

*Wind flap backs front zipper; chin guard protects against zipper abrasion

*Hand pockets and upper chest pocket with exposed reverse-coil zipper offers a handy place to stash essentials

*Non-restrictive tailoring makes it a natural for moderate activity and especially suitable for around-town travel

84% nylon/16% spandex

*Windproof to 30 mph