"Antiques" Sale: Hennessey Hammocks, Hex Tarp, JRB Winter Nest UQ

The Gear clear-out continues; I have "rediscovered" the following, which I will be parting with: Hennessey Hammock Expedition 2.5 in Woodland Camo w/ 2QZQ #2 Zipper Mod. (The original velcro entrance is still functional as well) IMG_0236.jpg IMG_0231.jpg IMG_0235.jpg This includes the original Tarp and has a stock suspension. Comes with the original straps. $130.00 shipped CONUS. Hennessey Explorer Ultralight with Whoopie Sling Suspension. Comes with original tarp and straps. $100.00 shipped CONUS Hennessey Expedition with Whoopie Sling Suspension. -missing tarp, comes with original tree straps. $85.00 shipped CONUS *SOLD* - Hennessy Hex Tarp in Woodland Camo -Hennessey doesn't seem to offer Woodland Camo for this Tarp any more, so this is a bit of a rarity. Comes with all original lines. $70.00 shipped CONUS. *SOLD* - Jacks R Better Winter Nest UQ. Purchased in 2009 from JRB, this has the velcro closure to mate up with the original Hennessey velcro entry found in older products. Used three times. $125.00 shipped CONUS. * Please note that all of these items were purchased in the 2009-2010 timeframe, so the Hennessey Hammocks, with the exception of the Explorer 2.5 in Camo do not have zipper entry. They are made with the original Velcro entry in the bottom of the foot end of the hammock. Paypal only, use "Goods and Services" option when making payment. As per For Sale forum rules, first "I'll Take It" reply to this thread, gets the item, pending receipt of funds. Feel free to PM me with any questions.