FS: Blackbird Hammock, Montbell Down jackets, FF bag

Cleaning out the gear closet. I've discovered, I'm a ground dweller that likes quilts, and I have way too many down jackets.
Warbonnet Blackbird hammock, single layer, webbing and buckle straps, with dutch clips. Great condition, there is some dirt on the webbing other than that the hammock is clean. It has about 2 weeks worth of use. Although not needed for this suspension setup, I'm throwing in three tree huggers.
$100.00 plus shipping
For some reason I can't upload a picture of the hammock. Just send me a PM and I could email you a picture. Sorry about that.
Feathered Friends Murre 0 degree sleeping bag, length is medium with zipper on the right. Practically brand new, I've only used it once and that was in the backyard testing it out, very true to rating. It's been stored uncompressed and in a smoke free house.
$400.00 plus shipping
Montbell Alpine Light down jacket, size men's small, 800 fill power. Like new, it's been used maybe a weeks worth.
$95.00 plus shipping
Montbell UL Down Short sleeve jacket, men's small, Charcoal black. Great condition.
$75.00 plus shipping
For some reason I can't upload a picture of the jacket. Just send me a PM and I could email you a picture. Sorry about that.

Thanks for looking,
Abe