FS: Basically New, Pristine, MLD Patrol Shelter

Hello all,

Due to financial constraints, I am selling my basically new Olive Green Patrol Shelter by MLD. This shelter is amazing, and I wish I didn't have to sell it. But I really need the cash. Like new condition, absolutely no problems, and has only been used for two overnight trips, plus a few pitches in the backyard to practice. Get a new Patrol shelter without the wait time!

MLD Bug Bivy could be for sale as well. Contact me if interested.

I am asking $300 shipped. Will come with my precut lines installed, as well as the extra guyline, plus the original stuff sack. I am looking to sell this quick, so please contact me with any questions.

I also have a GoLite Jam2 in Size Large for sale in the green color (don't know exactly what GoLite calls is). Absolutely nothing wrong with this pack, has also seen very little use. I take good care of my gear and you can buy with confidence. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures at the moment and don't have the means to get them (out of town at a convention). However, if you are interested I can certainly get you them ASAP. Please contact me or post here.

I am looking for $85 shipped for the Jam2. Get one of the best frameless packs around! Thanks for looking!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags