FS: Like New MLD Cuben Patrol Shelter, Like New MLD Bug Bivy, Great Condition Golite Jam2

Hello all,

The first thing I am selling today is my MLD Cuben Patrol Shelter in Green. This amazing shelter has only seen two overnighters and is still in absolutely perfect shape. I love this shelter and don't want to sell, but need to free up some cash for other things. Price will be $300 shipped OBO. Avoid waiting for your Patrol Shelter and get a basically new one cheaper!

Will come with my precut lines, the extra guyline I didn't use, and original stuff sack. Basically everything it would brand new. I will even throw in some cuben repair tape for free!

Second on my list is the MLD Silnylon Bug Bivy pictured above. I would like $100 shipped OBO for this great bivy. Works well, also has two overnighters on it and is in perfect condition. Will come with original stuff sack, plus bungees and mitten hooks for stringing up inside your shelter of choice. Skip those wait times and save some money! If you buy both the Patrol Shelter and the Bug Bivy I'll even give ya a discount! They pair extremely well.
Lastly, and not pictured (will have pictures soon), is a GoLite Jam2, Size L, in green. This pack has nothing wrong with it either. I take very good care of my gear and this pack has been well cared for and hasn't really seen that much backpacking time unfortunately. I would like $85 shipped OBO for the Jam2. I am out of town at a convention currently and will get those pics ASAP (Saturday most likely).

Thank you for looking and if you have any questions, feel free to post or PM.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags