Spring Cleaning

Spring Cleaning. I got a few things that I haven’t used for a while. All in good shape and fully functional. I used Nickels for size comparison.

BCA STASH - $50. Its an older model and is great for side country and in-bounce skiing.

NORTH FACE FREEDOM PANT - $65, brown, sz MED. - Used these pants for about two seasons. They are still in great shape and life left in them. I have seam sealed the scuff areas on the inside of the legs.

PATAGONIA NORTHWALL JACKET- $150, green, sz Lg. - Used for one season. Great winter soft shell, sheds water great and warm.

EVOLV CRUSER - $40, orange, sz mens 8.5 / 41.5. Used just the want a tighter fit. My dogs have eaten the pull tabs on the heels. Soles have a bunch of life left.
MSR POTS - $20, stainless steel 1 & 2 liters. - Used, in great shape with both lids. no pot grips.

CLOUDVEIL PANTS - $50, tan, sz XL. - used soft shell pants. not sure what model.

NEMO META 2p TENT - $200, Nemo Green, Two person. - Used about a dozen times. Stored loose not stuffed. needs trekking poles to set up. Great tent, just out grew it.
www.backcountry.com/nemo-equipment-inc.-meta-2p-tent-with-fo>>>

LEMMER BOOTS - $50, sz about 8-8.5. - Well loved Lemmer Boots. One piece leather. Missing one top lace hook. These boots will last forever. I shrunk the leather so they are too tight for me. If you got a narrow toe box and about size 8, these boots will be great.

MSR POTS - $20, stainless steel 1 & 2 liters. - Used, in great shape with both lids. no pot grips.