FS: Women's Wool Layers and Down Jackets

I'm cleaning out my family's closets and we have some clothes we haven't been wearing. This thread is for the ladies and I'll have one later for the fellas. All prices include shipping anywhere in the USA. Payment through paypal with the gift option or add 3% to the prices please. PM me if you have any questions.
1. Smartwool 1/4 zip pullover. This has never been worn and still has the tags attached. It's a 250 gram merino wool. Women's medium. $55

2. Patagonia R1 1/4 zip pullover. This is an older version with what seems like power stretch fleece on the sides and one small zippered side pocket. It's been used, but in good shape. Women' medium. $35

3. Patagonia Capilene 1. Used, but in good shape. Women's small but runs a tad bit short.
$22

4. Patagonia Wool 1/4 zip pullover. I'm not quite sure of the weight of the wool, but I'd guess it's around 200 grams or so. It's brown in color and a women's medium. It's in good shape . $40

5. Icebreaker bodyfit 260 1/4 zip pullover. In very good shape. Women's SMALL. $40

6. Icebreaker bodyfit 260 1/4 zip pullover. Very good shape. Women's MEDIUM. $40

7. Ibex wool long sleeve shirt. I think the weight of the wool around 200 grams. Women's Medium. $30

8. Sierra Designs Flex down jacket. Has built in stretch like a Montbell sleeping bag. It uses 600 fill goose down. There is a hood that is just nylon fabric(not down filled) that can be rolled into the collar. It'll keep you warm, but it's not the lightest or the most flattering. $25

9. Sherpa Tyangboche down jacket. This is a super puffy jacket. It uses 700 or 750 down fill and it's puffier than my wife's Patagonia Hi-Loft jacket. This was gift from a friend who worked at a tile store and there is the name of the tile store embroidered on the left chest. You could throw a patch over it and no one would know it was there. It's never been worn and still has the tags attached. $45