Spring Cleaning / Moving Sale

Here is a list of items that are for sale. Shipping is included in the list price. The item will be shipped via the USPS. PayPal gift preferred if not add 3%. The first PM or I'll take it gets the item. Please PM me if you have any further questions. Thanks.
-Eric

The first item is a pair of Patagonia Blue Jeans. The size is 38x30. $40
Item 2
These are a pair of REI Adventure Pants size is 36x30. $30
Item 3

This is an OR Fleece Hoody. The color is a darker lime green. Only worn a few times. $40
Item 4

This is an REI polyester long sleeve shirt. The color is gray. It is a half zip. The size is XL. $30
Item 5

This is an REI short sleeve shirt. The color is blue it is an xl. $25
Item 6

These are a pair of REI polyester bottoms. The color is black and the size is XL. $25
Item 7

Next is a Borah Gear Stealth frameless backpack. I bought it on BPL last year and took it in one trip. It is in pretty good condition. Some if the netting in the front has started to come undone. Other than the netting issue there are no other problems. $80

Item 8

This is an REI Lite Core sit pad. Got it last year here in BPL. $10
Item 9

This is an OR Bug Bivy. I have had this item for a while 5+ years and it has been sitting in the closet for a while. Includes the plastic pole that is in good shape. $80

Item 10

This is a silynylon backpack cover. Has not seen rain ever. Just sitting in the gear closet. $15
Item 11

This is a Katadyn Hiker Pro water filter. It era used on one trip so maybe 10 gallons thru it. Includes all the pieces but the original plastic bag, it broke. $50

Item 12

This is a Mountainsmith backpack cover it used to cover my Gregory Palisade ex size. $10
Item 13

Lastly is a cook kit I put together. It is a Snow Peak 600 mug, a lite trail esbit ti-wing stove without tray, a lite trail ti welded wind screen, a lite trail ti ground protector, a snow peak mini spork and comes with a large stuff sack for the kit and a sack for the ti wing stove. No lid is included, I just used foil. $60