FS: Black Diamond, Dynafit, Yates, La Sportiva, A5, Petzl, Grivel, ect!

Realizing that life has brought me far from the mountains and that since I haven't used most of this gear in the past year or two, it is time to pass it on to someone who will!
All prices are in USD and shipping is extra. Let me know if I'm out of line with any of the prices

Ski Gear:
-Dynafit zZero carbon fiber Green Machine Boots, used one season, 25.0. $125USD.
zzero

Older pair of Dynafit Tour Tech Lite bindings, good shape but older bindings. Little to no play in them. Good for for getting someone into the sport, held onto them in case I ever got out west again - $85
TourTechLite

Dynafit toe piece, got it as a spare for piece of mind in case I ever needed one on a long tour. Yours for $35
dynafit toe

Sleeping Bags:
I need to get proper photos of these, its a long post so will update over the next few days

Western Mountaineering Apache MF (6''), haven't used this in a little while, good shape. From their website: 2lb 1oz, 19oz down fill, rated to 15F. $300
westernmountaineering.com/inde...

Western Mountaineering Puma MF (6''), also haven't used this in a little while, life has kept me away from winter camping! From their website: 3lb 7oz, 36oz down fill, rated to -25F! I'd like this to go to a good home, $350
westernmountaineering.com/inde...

Wild Things eVent Bivy (w/ zip out bug netting and Spectra tie-in loop), lightly used, GREAT bivy, made totally out of eVent. Looking for $150.
bradleyalpinist.com/cart/index...

Climbing Gear:

Petzl Nomics - very, very little use! Just been sitting around really as I haven't ice climbed in a few years. Includes two BD Android Leashes and the BD Swivel Leash - $450 for the set.
nomics

nomics

BD Venom ice tools - outfitted with Grivel Sliders to make them leashless alpine tools, they also come with a set of older BD Twist leashes if you feel like being like Twight. Curved classic self-arrest pic included (but not pictured). Looking for $175 for the set.
ice

Grivel G14 - $110
G14

G14

BD Saberteeth - $100
Onsite Crampon Pouch - $15
saberteeth and pouch

Yates Belay Seat - $15
seat

Metolious Multi-Loop Gear Sling w/ chest strap, really never used, turns out I prefer a single sling - $20
metolious

Simond Super Fox w/ Grivel Leash - $50
Grivel Thor Hammer - $60
hammers

aid

aid

pitons

pitons

Boots: