FS: Mountain Laurel Designs Cuben Duomid, Mountain Laurel Designs Spirit Quilt 48 size Large, Mountain Laurel Designs Superlight Bivy size L, Gransfors Bruks Mini Hatchet with custom Kydex Sheath

Okay, this is going to hurt. Trying to fund a packraft. Gear has to go to make room/ease the hit to my bank account.

PayPal "Gift" preferred. If you'd rather not use the PM system, you can email me at [email protected]. I've attached a few pics that I already had on my phone. If you'd like to see more, let me know. First person to PM me and say "I'll take _____" gets it.

Mountain Laurel Designs Cuben Duomid - $410 shipped
This is a brand new MLD Cuben Duomid. It has been pitched in the yard/in the park a handful of times. Taken on one trip, but not pitched. Perfect condition. Comes with the original sil stuff sack and extra cordage. This is the newer version with cuben reinforcements. I don't currently have a scale, but I believe it was right around 13 ounces with lines attached. Save yourself the 8 week wait, I think I waited nearly 3 months for this one.

Mountain Laurel Designs Spirit Quilt 48 - $195 shipped
Never used, stored completely uncompressed. Size Large, weighs in at a measly 10.7 ounces on my scale, packs down to nothing. Come with the original sil stuff sack. Save yourself the 8 week wait.

Mountain Laurel Designs Superlight Bivy size Large - $140 shipped
Used on about 10 nights overall, still in excellent shape. Just a little trail dust. Silnylon bottom and full mesh head. Weighs 6.3 ounces on my scale. Comes with the original sil stuff sack. Retails at $200 plus $5 shipping.

Gransfors Bruks Mini Hatchet w/ custom fit kydex sheath - $150 shipped
I've barely used this thing, used to lightly split tinder. Sent the axe off to have the custom sheath made, once again, don't have my scale, but I think it was maybe half an ounce lighter than the included leather sheath. Oh, and the leather sheath is included as well. Retail with sheath is $200.