BD Firstlight Tent - 2 person 4 season - NEW !!

My darling bride says it has got to go! I am a gear head and have acquired one too many tents. I have a Black Diamond Firstlight Alpine Mountaineering Tent - A compact two-person, four-season tent built for weight-conscious climbers. Total pack wt 3 lbs 5 oz!

This tent is brand new, with tags, never pulled from stuff sack! It sells for $360 new but I will let mine go for $70 off retail at $290. That's 20% off retail!!

Here is Black Diamonds product description: http://blackdiamondequipment.com/en/tents-and-bivys/firstlight-tent-BD810151WASAALL1.html

A compact two-person, four-season tent built for weight-conscious climbers, the Black Diamond Firstlight is based on the I-Tent's expedition-specific design with steep walls and a simple floor shape to optimize living space and increase headroom. For durability, all seams are double sewn and the stress points are reinforced. With two equal length DAC Featherlite poles that fit inside the tent with hook-and-loop wraps, it's easy to set up--even from inside. For cross ventilation, both the small rear window and the door are covered with no-see-um mesh. The canopy is contructed with water resistant, breathable NanoShield fabric. For interior organization, the Firstlight has two interior mesh pockets.

•2-person design with single door entry and optional vestibule for gear storage
•2 internal DAC Featherlite poles
•2 interior mesh pockets
•Zippered mesh panels at rear and door for ventilation
•Proprietary NanoShield single-wall fabric and 2000 mm floor
•Optional ground cloth available
•Check with your Attorney General's office for flame retardancy requirements on tents in your state (or province).

If you looking to climb the Liberty Ridge or Ski Mountaineer in the Beartooth Range, this tent will give you light weight protection from the elements and at a great price.

Text or call me at four 0 six -- 5 seven nine -- 4 2 five nine

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags