FS: Pata puffy, 5.10s NIAD (sz 11), Hokas (sz 10), Kayland M11+ Mountaineering boot. NEW (43), snow pants

Price includes shipping. Venmo/Paypal preferred. I ship fast via USPS with tracking. Open to trades.

Five Ten NIAD mocs, men's size 11. Used once indoors but found them to large, perfect condition! $85 shipped.

Kayland M11+ Mountaineering boot, Men's size 43 (10). Discontinued boot. New with tag, purchased but ended up using a boot I already had broken in. I'd love to keep these but I need the cash and space in my closet. $200 shipped

Hoka Clifton 8, men's size 10. Great condition, just too small for me. $85 shipped.

Patagonia Nano Puff pullover, men's medium, gray. 1 small patch on the arm. $80 shipped. 

Patagonia down jacket. Men's large. Not sure the model of it, 2 small patches, one on the front near the zipper and one on the back bottom panel. No hood. Fit is a little short for me (I'm 5'11") but arms are good. $115 shipped. 

Salomon snow pants, men's medium. Perfect condition but missing the suspender/bib attachment. No stains, tears, patches or smells. Great for ski touring and the fabric has a lot of stretch. $100 shipped

Bonfire snow pants, men's medium. Great condition. Wide leg, good for snowboarders. $50 shipped.