** FS ** Whole BUNCH of backpacking / camping gear ** backpack ** bivy bag ** hammock ** titanium mugs ** complete set of Archer DVDs (yup, really) ** and more

FOR SALE:  All this gear for $125.  I'd prefer not piece it out.  Also prefer local pick up, though if not, buyer pays shipping.  Backpack will be the issue there--requires a bigger box.  

Cash for local pick up; PayPal or Venmo otherwise.  Bivy bag is on sale right now for $100 + tax.  Archer DVDs go for about $130 + tax.  Titanium pots sell for around $30 each + tax.  Seems like $125 is a fair price for the whole kit and kabooble.

Specifics on some of the gear:

• Backpack: was used a handful of times.  It's in excellent condition.  It'd be a great cragging pack, as it's burley and will laugh off abuse.  Has a gear loop on one side and ice axe loops & bungees, so maybe good for ice climbing or mountaineering.
  • Bivy bag:  used once, one night, when I camped on the Lower Saddle between the Grand and Middle Tetons before climbing the Exum Ridge.  It's in near-perfect, like-new condition.  
  • Archer DVDs:  Yeah, kinda' random, but I thought I'd throw them in as a "thank you" to whoever picks up this gear.  My ex gave them to me for my birthday and this is the last of the stuff she gave me to go.  Watched the first DVD.  The rest are un-used.  
  • Titanium Mugs/Pots with lids:  Pretty sweet kit.  One's 600ml, the other 750ml.  I use my 550ml and haven't busted these out in a while.  
  • Hammock: Cheap Amazon one; think it cost $20. Never used it. Thought I'd like it. Yeah, um, no.

Gregory Tarne 36:

Sierra Designs Backcountry Bivy:  

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags