FS: Really good stuff. C3s, Gold Attache, 3.5 & 4.5 Camalots, RPs, new C4s, racking biners, nuts, Microcender, Link Cams

I've tried to take accurate pictures of everything but if you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I will do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully. Gear is listed in no particular order. 

I'm always interested in trading for older, vintage gear. Also looking for vintage magazines/periodicals including Alpinist #0. If you have something interesting, send me a message! I also have a fairly sizable collection of vintage gear that I will trade for other vintage gear, if you're into that kind of thing. Pic below to show a little of what I have, and the type of gear I am interested in:

I'll be adding a bit more gear as time allows.

For Sale:

Two unused 90cm MSR snow pickets. Retail $44.95/ea. I’ll take $30 plus shipping for the pair. I think I can ship them fairly cheaply. 

Black Diamond C4 Camalots (newest version). New with tags. .75 is $58. #1 is $62. #3 is $64.

Black Diamond Z4 size .1. New with tags. $62.

Trango Flex Cam size 2. $16. 

Omega Pacific oval carabiners. New/unused. $4/ea.

Black Diamond ATC-Sport. All are in excellent condition. $4/ea. 

Giant autolocker. New. Not sure of price. Petzl Am'D locker. New (some scuffs from gear bin). $14. 

Petzl Ascension Ascender. Right-handed. Lightly used. Newest model. $58.

Black Diamond C3s. All are used but in good working condition. The overpriced, overhyped, in-demand cam. Purple $110. Green $90/ea. Yellow $60/ea. The Purple and one Green are Pending.

Black Diamond Stoppers Set 1-13. These are the newest version with BD's updated brighter colors and numbers on the cables not on the nuts themselves. Excellent condition, some never placed. $92.

Metolius Ultralight TCUs size 4. $32/ea.

Original HB offset brassies. Full set sizes 0-6. All in excellent condition. No kinked cables from falling/aiding. Widely regarded as superior to the new DMM copies. $145.

Original RP brassies (regular, not offset). Again, widely preferred to the DMM version. And again, all in good condition. Full set, 0-5. $100.

Extra assorted HB brass offsets. Sizes 0, 1, 5, and 6. $15/ea.

Large Black Diamond Pre-C4 Camalots. The 3.5 is $105. The #4 is $60. The reslung #4 is $67. The 4.5 is $125. The reslung 4.5 is $135. The two reslung cams were reslung by BD in May, 2023 and have not been used since.

Black Diamond Pre-C4 Camalots. All were reslung by BD in May, 2023 and have not been used since. Sizes .3, .75, #1 x3, and #2. $37/ea.

Ball Nuts sizes #2 and #3. $25/ea. Both are Pending.

Omega Pacific Link Cams sizes .5 and .75. Unused. Likely some of the last unused Link Cams out there. $105/ea.

Metolius FS Mini II carabiners. Brand new with tags. $3/ea.

Petzl Microcender. Unused. Again, likely one of the last remaining unused Microcenders out there. $90.

Black Diamond LiteWire rackpack + extras. Used only briefly as racking biners, some not at all. Excellent condition. $45.

Black Diamond wiregates. Similar to Neutrinos. Unsure of model. $10 for the three. 

DMM Belay Master carabiner. Very light use. $14. 

Belay Devices. Black Diamond ATC-XP (light use). $12. Black Diamond ATC (unused) $6.

Metolius Mastercams. The good ones with the thumb loops. Sizes 00, 0, and 2. Sold as a set only. $115.

Black Diamond C4 Camalots (new version). Extremely light use. #2 is $54. #3 is $58.

Petzl Attache. Unused. $30. Pending.

Black Diamond PosiWire Quickdraws. Set of six. Unused. $62.

Black Diamond Mine Belt. Size Medium. $12.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags