Buy, Sell and Rent gear with SENDY.io

What's up MP?!

My name is Sam, I'm a sport climber from Northern California, currently living in SLC.

I work for a company called SENDY which some friends and I started with Travis Rice and Cameron Zink. 

We are a nationwide marketplace for all types of outdoor gear and apparel, from Rock Climbing to Skiing to Cycling. We offer a safe ecosystem for buying, selling, and renting gear. 

SENDY is a peer to peer platform with integrated shipping through UPS, and a rental structure similar to those of Air B&B and TURO. Available on the SENDY-APP or at sendy.io.

Our platform helps you find the best buyers for your gear, while providing insured shipping and ensuring that you will get the best price for gear when compared to other consignment opportunities on the internet. 

While FB marketplace and Craigslist are great resources for local sales, SENDY allows you to sell to anyone, anywhere in the USA and eliminates in person meet-ups for sales.

We use an escrow service. While the item is in transit, we hold the $$ until the buyer has received and accepted the offer. Protecting both buyers and sellers from scammers. This sets us apart from selling via forums, no more Venmo transactions based purely off of trust.

In our 6 months of being live we have had ZERO successful scams. 

While selling and renting out items such as ropes and cams can be a touchy subject (use your best judgement), I believe that SENDY offers a great resource to our community for selling apparel, shoes and other items that are safe for resale. Or all of those items you bought that didn't fit or never used (you know what I'm talking about

I think our renting feature is a great resource for CRASH PADS, allowing us to rent our pads out to traveling climbers, making a little $$ on our investments and making traveling big distances for bouldering easier. 

I hope everyone out there is enjoying this climbing season and finally getting outside after the long winter.  

If you have any questions, you can reach me at or message me here on MP. 

Best regards, 

Sam Trimboli

Detail

Tags