FS: BD #7, BD Ultralights, Petzl Attache, Old-Style TC Pros, La Sportiva Solution Pants, Pitons, etc.

Downsizing. Also I would like to go to Peru this summer and could use the $$$. Available for local pickup in Boulder, or shipping is extra (should be $10-$20).

Hardware:

• Black Diamond #7 - NWT. Taking offers but not looking to sell for any less than full retail price. Interesting trades, sob stories, and tales of how you will put this cam to good use will all be considered. As will comically large amounts of money. Going to wait a day or two on this one - will NOT necessarily be sold to first bidder. 
  • Black Diamond Ultralight 1-3 - used quite a bit. Slings 2015, 2016, 2017. $50 each includes Camp Nano 22 racking biners.
  • OG Petzl Attache carabiners (x3) - two new, one with slight grooves. Selling as a package only for $50.
  • Petzl Attache 3D - $10
  • BD Lockers (x3) - two pear, one mini. $20
  • Quickdraw - booty, BD sling Mammut carabiners. $7
  • REI brand Pulley - $5
  • Tricams (x4) and Weird Old Locker - $20 THESE ALL NEED TO BE RESLUNG. Three pinks and a red. Heads are perfectly usable though. Locker is one of those weird 3-d ones from Stubai.
  • Pitons (x5) - $40 Looking to sell as a package. Two long knifeblades (Chouinard), two long angles (One CHOUINARD, ONE SMC), and one Chouniard Long Dong.
  • Nonlockers - $12 Two Camp Nano 22s, new, one BD miniwire(?) used.

Soft goods

• Old-style TC Pros size 43.5 - used a fair bit, have been resoled and toe-capped. You get a bonus right shoe in size 44, I dropped the mate several hundred feet into a cactus on Time Wave Zero. YOU MUST TAKE ALL THREE SHOES. - $70
  • La Sportiva TX2s 45 - fairly worn but some life left. NO INSOLES. $15
  • Carhartt Beanie (for smol heads) - great condition, hurts my big ol’ dome. $15
  • Petzl Sitta Harness (Large) - NWT. This is the updated 2nd generation model. Great harness for alpine climbing, ice climbing, etc. Fits waist 31-36 inches (81-92cm).  $110
  • La Sportiva Solution Pants (Large) - amazing pants, great colors, just too big for my waist. I am a 31-32” and these are just too loose for their intended use. I think these would fit a 34”-36” best. $100
  • BD Crack Gloves (beat) - $5 These gloves still have life left but i got a new pair. All you need to do is tape the wrist strap to protect it from further damage. Think they are size large.
  • La Sportiva Trailrunning sleeves - $15 One has a small hole/schmutz. They are size S but i imagine they'll fit most climber arms just fine.
  • Mammut Rope (RETIRED) - $10 Make dog leashes, etc. This is blue and a bit darker in color than the photo makes it appear. Not sure the diameter but all my partners complain about it so... big. should be around 65 meters, it was a 70 that got chopped. Pickup in Boulder only. Hippie cat is not for sale.

FREE WITH PURCHASE

Some additional shit I’d like to get rid of that doesn’t justify it’s own shipping or price tag. Add any of these items to your order for free.

• Old rusty nut tool that belongs in a museum - fished this out of the bottom of some crack in Eldo. Probably been there for decades.
  • Wild Country ATC - regular, non-guide style. Given to us by friendly locals when we forgot ours. They said they fished it out of some popular beginner OW on the Nautilus. Rope-bearing surfaces are unworn.
  • Metolius Prussik Cord - premade, dunno how long but kinda too long for my uses.
  • Yellow Metolius Mastercam - bootied off a desert tower, 3 lobes are seized. One moves. I tried pretty hard to get it unstuck, I think you will need to mail to Metolius for polishing/resling and see if they can fix it. I tried lube, hammer, boiling water, etc but you are free to try too.

Thanks all.