lots of climbing gear for sale: trad rack, nut sets, harnesses, approach and climbing shoes ,cams, more!

Hi ,I am back with more of my gear for sale and thank you to all that bought  my (mostly) aid gear last time , There is too much to write out again so I copied  this( below) from my craigslist ad -please  ignore the C.L. references. .Texting me(# below) is best ,last time most sales required shipping ,Can send it fastest, cheapest ,or whatever is your preference.You will be responsible to pay this- I can give you a reasonable guess depending on items to be  sent. I will try my best to send things ASAP. Venmo worked well payment wise.If you are in/near the San Francisco bay area you can pick up from where I have my  gear stored(redwood city) or perhaps meet up it that is somehow easier.

For sale:
Full Trad rack( Sold as one unit ,will not part out ) Includes:
Cams- C3 camalots. 5- to 3 (1/2 " to 3 1/2") with color coded biners -used (never aided on)but good condition, several have newer slings
Set of black diamond wired hexes sizes-5,6,7,8,9,10, good condition full set of Black diamond stoppers 1-13
quick draw lenght slings(4) with 8 carabiners plus 4 over the shoulder length slings with biners (4)-all slings unused ,
biners litely used
Nut pick and biner
This is a good introductory rack and should get you up alot of stuff,(you should add some quick draw and full length slings ) Many items older but very functional and safe. many things barely used ,all was properly stored /cared for 325$
I also have :
-Petzl chest harness-"Voltage" model adjustable for all sizes new/unused 30$
-Kong gigi belay /rapel plate /device- can belay 2 at a time ,etc ,see Kong website 10$
-trango cinch- great (smoother feeding vs grigri)belay device 35$
-Shoes;TC pros size 44 resoled (1/2 soles) with 5.10 rubber (180new) good cond.75$
, sportiva "bolder X" approach shoes , size mens 7 /womens 9 gore tex,-climb well for approach shoes(160$ new) great
wall boots,VG cond. 75$
-Prana chalk bag VG condition,15 $,
- locking biners 6-10 $ea
-Harnesses- BD dual core momentum size s like new 30$, BD womens momentum size s as new 30$,REI harness -extra small -good for kids size-old but unused-15$
-Vintage climbing book-Climbers guide to the high sierra fair/good condition- 10$
-Full BD stopper set 1-13 good cond with several nuts never placed 65$
-BD partial stopper set-5,6,7,8,9,10 30$
-Alien-green size -well used action a bit stiff -recommend for aid use. 20$
-Petzel triblock mini ascender -new/unused 20$
-Metolius ultralite cam set #s 1,2,3 (sold as a set only) 120$ like new
-CMI pully -great for big loads -large diameter good cond. 20$
-metolius rope hook- helps to stay organized ,like new 10$
-orphan BD stoppers #7 new 8$ used but good # 7 6$
-Camelot C-3 # 3.5 cam bigger than c4 # 3 ,smaller than c4 # 4 ( aprox 4 in max cam range) lite use 45$
**For vintage climbing gear please see my listings on Ebay check postings for brben779954
Health issues ( non contageous)inform the decision to continue to sell off most of my and my wifes gear
Former diving ,fishing and( bandit )climbing guide , longtime climber and out doorsey person and can advise beginners as to size /fit ,and applicability
*I can send more pictures for any specific item if you like
*Please see my other adds as well- Outdoor gear -patagonia ,north face ,etc, backpacking/ camping , tent , ,thermarest, ultralite camping ,stove, fishing gear, Indo board balance trainer, SCUBA, snorkeling and other items.-Prefer text - (due to many spam calls I do not answer unknown calls). 55nine 66zero 311nine-Please note I will not reply to emails asking me to reply to a secondary email address(often a scam technique.) only craigslist email. All said ,I am happy to answer any questions about any item
*I am kinda slow putting my ads on C.L , Ebay , and mountain project- please keep checking back for my other adds to appear.