I have the following items for sale. More things to be added soon.
1. A BD Vapor Helmet, Grey, Size M/L. Brand new, never worn, tag still attached, in box. $70.
2. An ARC'TERYX C-Quence Harness, Men's Size S. Brand new, never worn, tag still attached, in originally pac kaging. $109.Sold.
3. Black Diamond X4 Cam, the 0.3 has been sold, but the 0.4 is still available. Used but in working condition. $35.
4. La Sportiva TC Pros, Size 41. Lots of life left, no weird smells, always stored indoors. $109.
5. BD Distance 8 Trail Running Pack . Medium. Brand New, Never Used. $70.Sold. 6. PETZL Bug Pack. Used, Fair Condition (many spots of abrasion and some small tears, but plenty of life left). $15.Sold.
7. ARC'TERYX Cerium LT Hoody, Men's Size Medium, Grey. Great-Excellent Used Condition (clean with no tears, rips, abrasions). Will wash prior to shipping. $285.
8. Therm-A-Rest ProLite Plus Regular , Good Used Condition. This was sent in to Therm-A-Rest for a valve repair. It was sent back to me with a new valve and they also applied a repair product (seam grip?) on various spots. Holds air, functions perfectly, always stored inside and uncompressed, and backed by Therm-A-Rest's warranty. $25.Sold. 9. Karakoram Guide HB (Hardboot) Splitboard bindings. Includes bindings, Prime Interfaces (for a splitboard), Quiver Connecters (for mounting on a solid board), and extra hardware and original packaging. Bindings and Interfaces are like new (just mounted up), Quiver Connectors are new, unmounted. $390.Sold. 10. Therm-A-Rest NeoAir XLite Regular . Excellent condition - used a handful of times but always babied. $85.Sold. 11. Black Diamond Zion Haul Bag . In used, fair-good condition. It was only used on one wall (an overnight on Moonlight) but used frequently for airline travel and gear storage. Plenty of marks and scuffs, and two very, very small tears (barely visible in the first photo and easily patchable). Nothing unusual for a barely-used haul bag. This would probably be expensive to ship so local pickup preferred. $120.Sold . 12. Black Diamond Yosemite Wall Hammer. Well used trusty and beloved companion on many first ascents. A new handle would be a fun project to restore this thing, but as is still hammers things just fine. $45.Sold.
13. Grizzly G60 Cooler. $245. Very infrequently used and I just scrubbed it out with a bleach mixture per Grizzly's recommendations so it is clean and good to go! A pressure washer treatment would get it completely spotless and like new. Grizzly is a Made in the USA competitor to YETI and, in my opinion better than YETI for the following reasons: Better service and warranty, better handle design, better latch design, and better drain plug. Some nice features include the comfortable rubber carry handles, the huge drain plug with real rubber gasket, stainless steel hinge pin, rubber feet, etc. This is a really nice cooler that will last you a long time. It is in limited edition Seafoam Green and includes three Grizzly dry goods trays (retail $15 each) and retail on the cooler itself is $340 for a total value $395. Cooler and trays: $245. I'm willing to consider shipping but it will probably be really expensive.
14. Metolius Ropemaster HC Rope Bag. Used, excellent condition (nearly new). $20.
15. Timbuk2 Custom Classic Messenger Bag. Large, Golden Color (The second photo shows the color more accurately), waterproof lining, includes shoulder strap pad. Used, fair-good condition. $30.