Brooks Range Rescue Sled. FISH Rack Caddy, C4, Tarp Tent

Everything is in Santa Barbara, CA. Interested in trades for steel edge XC w/ bindings, half (sleeping) bags, avy shovels that can make rescue sleds. Takes me a few days to get to post office.

Brooks Range Rescue Sled. Picked this up this past Fall and decided I'd rather get an avy shovel that assists with sled building. No need to have holes in your tips! Mainly looking to trade. Asking $120 shipped.

Here's a generic image of it setup:

Pentax K5 IIs 18-55mm and 85mm lenses. Weather sealed body -- mode currently stuck in Manual position ($150). 85mm lens ($200). 18-55 weather sealed ($50). Includes shipping; you pay any extra insurance. Majority of the photos on my photography website were shot with the 18-55 (seanandersonphotography.com)--can send high-res example photos as needed. Faux leather case is free plus shipping. Message me to discuss more about these. Open to various trades for this.

Good for climbing and backpacking:
Great for astrophotography in a relatively light setup:
Rugged enough to run around on long alpine traverses:

Cams: 

BD C4 #1 2012 Sling date: $45 $40 plus shipping

Aliens: Green (x2), Blue (x1): $45 each or $120 shipped for all three SOLD

Metolius Ultralight #0: $50 SOLD

1 person Ray Way tarp tent with net tent kit. $165 for tarp and net tent. Will throw in his book for free.

BD Zion Haul Bag with belay seat . Close to new: only been on Leaning Tower with it. - $150 split shipping (around $45 for shipping) SOLD

Guide Tennies (95% sure these are size 44.5)free + cost of shippingNeed new laces, new insole, and there are holes at the flexion point where the upper meets the rubber. PM with phone number for more pics of holes. Too many shoes...

FISH Rack Caddy - $30 shipped (pictured gear not included)

Feel free to ask any questions!

Thanks!

Detail

Tags