FS: ARC'TERYX C-Quence Harness, BD Vapor Helmet, X4 Cams, & Packs, TC Pro's, Thermarests, Karakoram Bindings, and more...

I have the following items for sale. More things to be added soon.

1. A BD Vapor Helmet, Grey, Size M/L. Brand new, never worn, tag still attached, in box. $79.

2. An ARC'TERYX C-Quence Harness, Men's Size S. Brand new, never worn, tag still attached, in originally packaging. $109.

3. Black Diamond X4 Cams, Sizes 0.3 and 0.4. Used but in working condition. $35 each.

4. La Sportiva TC Pros, Size 41. Lots of life left, no weird smells, always stored indoors. $119.

5. BD Distance 8 Trail Running Pack. Medium. Brand New, Never Used. $79.

6. PETZL Bug Pack. Used, Fair Condition (many spots of abrasion and some small tears, but plenty of life left). $15.

7. ARC'TERYX Cerium LT Hoody, Men's Size Medium, Grey. Great-Excellent Used Condition (clean with no tears, rips, abrasions). Will wash prior to shipping. $290.

8. Therm-A-Rest ProLite Plus Regular, Good Used Condition. This was sent in to Therm-A-Rest for a valve repair. It was sent back to me with a new valve and they also applied a repair product (seam grip?) on various spots on the pad that their bath showed abrasions (though there were no punctures to my knowledge). Holds air, functions perfectly, always stored inside and uncompressed, and fully backed by Therm-A-Rest's lifetime warranty. $25.

9. Karakoram Guide HB (Hardboot) Splitboard bindings. Includes bindings, Prime Interfaces (for a splitboard), Quiver Connecters (for mounting on a solid board), and extra hardware and original packaging. Bindings and Interfaces are like new (just mounted up), Quiver Connectors are new, unmounted. $390.

10. Therm-A-Rest NeoAir XLite Regular. Excellent condition - used a handful of times but always babied. $85.