WTS: Skwama, Solution Comp, Instinct VS, Arc’teryx, MSR, other

Please see my previous post for selling history and other items:

Hello! Let us happily participate in commerce together!

Shipping (generally) included in prices, I only take PayPal (you pay +4.5% for buyer protection or free solo the Friends & Family route), and I ship within 48hrs and message you a pic of the receipt with tracking information.

Pictures here:  

(Mitts, Skwama, Solution Comp, bivy, cams):

(Arrakys shoes, Friend 4):  

(Scarpa VS, Vargo cleats, C-Quence harness):  

Outdoor Research Alti Mitt in women’s M, but easily fit men’s small also. Blacked out colours for maximum visibility in snowy conditions, and integrated masculinity effect. Great condition, still waterproof, I’m kind of bummed these don’t fit. $120 seems fair, yeah? 100!

Wild Country Friend 4  perfectly new with tags on — wow so extension, such fist sized crack $75

MSR E-Bivy, good for what ails you in inclement weather. Pair this with a tiny tarp and you’ve got a campsite for half the weight of a tent. $80

Arc’teryx Arakys approach shoes, size 42.5 / 9. Maybe you’re into #techwear, and want to stunt on some gumbies while on the way to the crag; grab this deadstock colourway and crush them! $95!

La Sportiva Skwama size 41, condition 9/10, with no stains or any damage, ready for your project in the Scottish moors. $100!

La Sportiva Solution Comp! Size 40.5, these puppies saw three plastic boulders and then were placed on the shelf; as brand new as possible while still having touched foot. $120!!

Scarpa Instinct VS wms size 38.5, new and perfect, an online order that didn’t work out, $120

Arc’teryx C-quence harness women’s Large, also perfectly new and unused. Thought I ordered men’s, but no, I did not. My pain your gain! $100

Vargo titanium cleats for your ultralight traction needs. Left and right labeled for ease, fits well on flat-soled approach shoes. $40