FS/T: BD Snaggletooth pons, Nemo Astro sleeping pad, Outdoor Designs Gloves (L), Hydroflask, MSR cookpot, BD fleece, Fiveten moccs, Altra.

I take payment through PayPal or Venmo. Buyer pays fee if goods and services. Will ship using cheapest method. Buyer pays for insurance if desired. Would trade for Outdoor Research Ascendant hoody in large or La Sportiva katanas in 42 to 43.

BD snaggletooth crampons that I've done a couple snow climbs in. Looking to trade them for a pair of Cassin Alpinist tech crampons. Would also sell for $150 shipped. Beater crampon bag included.

Nemo Astro Sleeping pad, regular length / width. Slept for 2 nights on a backpacking trip (basically new). Bought because my thermarest had a hole and it has since been warranted. $90 shipped OBO.

Outdoor Designs Diablo Softshell Gloves, Size Large, NWOT. A great glove for skiing and ice climbing. I had a previous version of this glove and it is my all time favorite. Unfortunately they changed the sizing and it's too large for me now. $40 shipped OBO.

Outdoor Designs Summit Gloves, size large, NWT. Warm and fairly dexterous. Has finger clips for clipping to a biner for ice belay gloves. No liner glove is included as the tag suggests. $30 shipped.

Hydroflask 25 oz. Bought this at the REI garage sale. I'd honestly prefer a 16 oz if someone wants to trade.

MSR seagull cookpot, 775 ml. This is in good shape. These things never die. $20 shipped or less if you buy something else and want it.

Black Diamond coefficient fleece, size L. Well used but no holes. I added seam grip on the arms to protect them during climbing and cut some thumb loop holes. $25 shipped.

Five ten moccasyms size 10. Well used but rubber left and reinforced for indian creek climbing. $20 shipped or free with other purchase.

Altra Lone Peak 3.5 in women's size 12 (fits like a men's 10.5). In good condition. Too wide for my narrow feet. You'll need your own insoles. $35 shipped.

Patagonia beanie 50% wool, 50% acrylic. Good condition, very warm and good for smaller craniums. Fits under a helmet nicely. $15 shipped or $5 if you buy something else.

Sea to Summit kitchen sink 10 liter. A great basin for letting water settle during desert backpacking trips prior to pumping so you don't wreck your filter. $15 shipped or less if you buy something else and want it.

Typhoon sunglass retainers and lenses for Native Eldos. Free if you want them with other purchase.