PRICE DROPS: Shoes, crash pad, trango prodigy hangboard

Getting ready to move overseas and clearing out things that I can't feasibly bring with me. I'm in Fort Lauderdale, but I'll ship everything except the crash pad unless you really want me to go through the steps. I'll also meet anyone from West Palm beach to Miami. I'm open to reasonable offers.

First up is the three fold madrock crashpad. It's a big boy, 44" x 72" x 5" thick. I didn't get it in the photos, but it has the backpack straps. Asking $160 140. It hasn't been used much except for a couple times on my home wall until I got a big old mattress.

Next up is Evolv Kiras. They were my wife's first shoe. They've since been retired and have been hanging out. Sized Women's US10/EU41.5. Asking $60 50 shipped.

Next have my Dragos. Got the high volume version and there was just too much dead space for me. I've used them for 4 sessions or so trying to get them to work, but no dice. Sized Men's US9.5/EU42.5, Asking $100 90 shipped. I'm also open to trading or a pair of Scarpa Veloce size 41.

They're in pretty good shape, just not my jam.

Hangboard time. I also have a training book I'll include if someone wants it. Asking $100 shipped.

I also have this portable AC unit. It is a Zero Breeze Mark 2. Honestly it works well if you respect its limitations. It works great for camping or sleeping in the back of your truck bed, but not strong enough as a stand alone unit in a van or room. Asking $400 250. This bad boy is pretty heavy, so shipping would add up but I can check if you want.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags