FS: Roberts Makalu 900w Down -20 degree sleeping bag. $250

Roberts Makalu 900w Goose down bag.  Size Long/Wide so plenty of room for boot liners and water bottles etc.  Specs and retail price Here.  I have used it a couple of times above 17k and in temps as low as -30 and it allowed me to sleep.  It is clean, has been stored loose and the shell and liner are in perfect shape.  I got old and I ain't going back up there so it is time for someone who can use it to have it.  The mittens in the photo go with it as a bonus.  I bought them from the same place when I got the bag and if you need the bag you will be happy to have the mittens.  I think they were $125 or so when I got them.  The cat photo is to show the loft and that the bag is irresistible.  She was only on it for a short time.  Not her regular bed.  

$250 plus actual shipping.  Venmo, Zelle or I suppose paypal.  Contact me and we can work something out to protect us both.  I'm in Central Oregon if that makes a pick up a possibility.

I just joined this site today to sell some stuff but I'm not a scammer.  If you want to see the things I have climbed and prove I'm legit got to and search for member jeffn.  I guess my membership there proves the I got old part to be true.  I might have a myspace account also but please don't look there.  

Detail

Tags