Full Trad Rack + Rope + Gear for Sale (Joshua Tree)

I've moved abroad so selling my rack, rope, and other misc climbing gear - ideally would love for it to all go to one person, $1200 for everything or best offer. It's been used maybe 15 or so times, never fallen on. 

RACK: BD camalots #.3-#4, doubles of .5-2; brand new alien offset .5, full set of stoppers, 10 single length slings/biners for draws, 3 double length runners, 6+ lockers, 2 cords, webbing, brand new belay gloves and petal Elia helmet, belay device, nut tool, etc. 

Rope/Rope bag: Sterling 70m bi pattern dry, yellow. Again, used maybe 15 times, dirty because it got stuck in the rain in Moab but with a wash would be brand new. 

Also, I have an array of camp gear ( double burner stove, stuff sacks, msr whisper lite, Katadyn water filter, evo camping hammock, Northface water proof climbing pack, so willing to throw in what you want if you take everything. 

I'm in Joshua Tree for the next few days, otherwise will be in my van heading through LA, up the CA coast and to San Francisco. Can meet up if you're on the way, or we can figure it out. Pictures here:   photos.app.goo.gl/DSt5ASVaY…;

Reply here or send me an email, [email protected]. Thanks!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags