Closet cleanout SLC (Mammut ropes, Scarpa, Osprey, Black Crows, OR, Mt Eqmnt)

Pickup in SLC area preferred, will consider shipping non clothing items after a few days if they don't sell. Clothing items are listed including shipping. Items will be removed as they sell.

Mammut Alpine Sender Dry Twin/Half Ropes 7.5 mm/60 M $300 brand new in packaging

Decided I wanted to go with 50M ropes, these are still in the Mammut packaging. I've had them for a 2-3 months.

Scarpa Maestrale 26.0 Brand new $475

I fat fingered my order and got the wrong size and can't return them. Brand new in box, with tags and everything.

Black Crow Camox 181 length w Head bindings $350

Not at the resort enough to justify these guys. 97 underfoot. Bases and edges in good shape. Picked these up used last season and used them maybe twice.

Osprey Exos 58 Men's Backpack $100

This backpack served me well for a few years. It's an ultralight backpack made for things like the AT so it doesn't handle huge winter loads but is very comfy in the 30 lb. range. It has normal wear, mostly superficial on the brand logo. The stitching, shoulder straps, etc are all intact and the bag has lots of life left.

Outdoor Research Helium Men's Large $75 shipped

A couple years old, in one of the better colors they made this jacket in.  Thought I lost it and replaced it with a different jacket, then it turned up later. It has two areas of damage that were repaired with tape in the photos. The repairs work great. The chest pocket pull cord was replaced with a burlier version as I would often stuff it into it's chest pocket and clip it to my harness via that cord. All that is shown in the pics.

Mountain Equipment Eclipse Fleece Men's Large $100 shipped

Brand  new, never worn outside, no tags. Bought and hung up in my closet and never used it, return window expired. My loss is your gain.