FS: Whole Backcountry Alpine Touring Kit, DPS Alchemist Wailer 106, Atomic Bent Chetler 120 and more

I haven’t been able to get out into the backcountry for a couple years now and have decided to part with my skis and kit. For now I’d like to sell the entire setup together.

Pickup only in Glendale, CA. I accept Zelle, Venmo, PayPal, or cash.

Asking $1500 or best offer

Items:

DPS Alchemist Wailer 106mm underfoot 185cm long. Mounted with Quiver Killer inserts for G3 Zed 12 bindings. Boot sole length for mounting: La Sportiva 29.5, Scarpa 29. Rode these very lightly for a few seasons but mostly inbounds. Also treated with DPS phantom. I believe these skis were purchased in 2018. Comes with G3 Alpinist skins.

Atomic Bent Chetler 120mm underfoot 192cm long. Rode for one season for a few days. Got a ding skiing deep powder early in the season that was repaired with P-Tex as shown in the pictures below. These were purchased in Jan 2021. Comes with G3 (Backcountry Edition) skins cut a little narrow. Mounted the same as the DPS skis.

G3 Zed 12 bindings. Purchased at the same time as the DPS skis. Comes with leashes, brakes that fit the DPS skis, and ski crampons that also fit the DPS skis.

Black Diamond Cirque 45L pack, Size M. Comes with the detachable lid. Great condition.

Black Diamond/Pieps DSP Pro Beacon. Not affected by the recall.

Black Diamond Tour 280cm Probe

Black Diamond D Handle shovel. Been used quite a bit digging out cars.

Quiver Killer mounting kit plus extra inserts, screws, and loctite.

Glob Stopper skin wax.

G3 and BD skin cutters.

Black Diamond multi tool.

G3 #3 Posidrive screwdriver for Quiver Killer/Zed screws.