FS: ice screws, crampons, single-person tent & sleeping pad

•• Screws have been used a handful of times and are still sharp. All are Petzl Laser Speed except for one CAMP Rocket screw. Thread covers are included and actually quite nice; the large hole towards the middle of the screws are carabiner clips. Grivel Candela V thread tool included. Asking $320 for the entire package. Prioritizing selling as a whole. Will include a Caritool/Carrybiner set with purchase of ice screws as a set.

3x Petzl 13cm

3x Petzl 17cm

1x Petzl 21cm

1x CAMP 19cm

Petzl Caritool - $10 for both. Grivel Carrybiner - $20 for both.

•• CAMP XLC 470 Crampons. These things are incredibly light, as well as in great shape. They have been used on Shasta and maybe one or two trips prior. Semi-automatic. Crampon case included. Asking $65.

•• BD Snaggletooth Crampons. These climb waterfall ice surprisingly well, and are a cool combination of a crampon. They are fully automatic and come with a second toe bail for oversized toe welts. I've done my best to keep these sharp. There is a small amount of rust at the rear hinge. Asking $65.

•• Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL 1. I am 5'10" and fit well in this 3-season tent. I believe there is a newer version, so just a heads up if you are looking up specs etc. Included is the tent, rain fly, poles, stakes, footprint, and sack to hold it all. Entire thing is 2.75lbs, and of course can be cut down depending on what you bring. Tent is gently used, certainly not abused. There is one small wrap of duct tape around the connection point of a pole segment, and the elastic has been replaced and is taut. Asking $150.

•• Big Agnes AXL Air sleeping pad. Includes pad, BA green stuff sack "pump," and REI 6L stuff sack. REI sack has a grey fuzzy section to double as a pillow when stuffed with clothes. Asking $45.

All prices are without shipping. If buying multiple items, I'm sure we can figure something out. Feel free to PM with questions.