FS: North Face Assault 3 tent, Petzl Grigri belay device & Mammut Barryvox avalanche transceiver/beacon

------- PRICES ARE FIRM -------

North Face Assault 3 Summit Series - 4 season tent — $508 shipped ($493 local pickup in SLC)
Full details and more photos in link: https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/70931782

NEW Petzl Grigri (available in orange, blue, or gray) — $80 shipped (or $75 for local pickup in SLC)
Newest version of the regular Grigri (not the Grigri+). I have a few in each color for sale. $80 shipped as friends and family, or $82.50 with buyer's protection.
(photo below is a bit old, the packaging is slightly different now, but the device is the same)

NEW Mammut Barryvox Avalanche Transceiver/Beacon — $289 shipped (or $275 for local pickup in SLC)
Brand new in box. I have a few of these. It's one of the most popular transceivers for a reason. I personally use it and so do all my ski parents (or at least it seems that way). $298 shipped as friends and family or $299 shipped with buyer's protection.

And I've been asked before, so in case you're wondering how/why I have multiple items of each to sell:
It's a little side hustle I'll do now and then. Find great deals on gear, buy a bunch of a particular item, resell for a small profit, fund my own gear purchase whims. That's all. I resell while still providing a good deal. These were bought with my own money, through websites/retailer sales and/or temporary low prices accessible to anyone, NOT through a pro deal or something else like that. These are the real products, not some cheap knock off or something like that. I am a climber and skier myself too and I would never sell shitty stuff to fellow climbers or skiers.

(keywords for the weird search algorithm: belay device assisted braking rock gym trad sport backcountry skiing beacon shovel probe splitboard avalanche safety gear winter tent assault north face NF mountaineering all-season)

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags