FS: Skis, bindings, boots, avy bags, splitboard, mountaineering boots and more!

Time to clean out the closet! This stuff has been sitting around for too long and deserves to see the light of day again. I feel like things are priced pretty low but feel free to make me an offer, I'll try and work something out!

I'm happy to send more pics or details about any of the items, just send me a message. 

Located in Eagle, CO so I can meet up/deliver along the I-70 corridor or I am happy to ship. Thanks!

Salewa Pro Gaiter (M12) - $75

Runs a little small, I usually wear a size 11. Gaiters/zippers/inner boot all in fine working condition. A little dirty and the usual wear and tear marks. The boots are fixed in walk mode as the allen key slot is stripped out. Doesn't effect the usability of the boots and could be easily fixed with a few minutes and a dremel. 

Scarpa Maestrale RS 27.5 - $50

Skied a bunch but still in usable condition if you're looking for a cheap boot to get started with. Some wear on the liners and the usual scratches and dings on the shells. Moderate 6th toe punches on both boots. Buckles and ski/walk mechanism all in great shape.

Black Diamond Carbon Megawatts 120, 178cm - $125

I'd say grab yourself some cheap rock skis, but with 120mm of carbon fiber under your boot you're going to have a tough time sinking in enough to hit anything! Mounted once for Dynafit Radical Bindings at a 314 BSL. Straight edges and okay bases. You could get these bad boys tuned up and they would look pretty great! 

G3 Carbon ZenOxide 88, 177cm - $175

Mounted once with a Dynafit Radical Binding at a BSL of 314mm. These have only been skied a handful of times but I managed to ski a hand full of rocks with them. Edgesare straight and good, the bases need a tune. There is one short and narrow core shot, otherwise a good amount of scratches. Pretty sweet light and stiff skis!

Marker Alpinist 8 Bindings NEW IN BOX - $300

Brand new shiny touring bindings. Adjustable DIN 3-8, adjustable BSL. Light weight, simple, and durable touring binding!

BCA Speed 17 Airbag Pack WITH CYLINDER - $400

Ready to go lightweight and compact avy bag. Zippers, pockets, and airbag parts all in great condition! One small cut (~1"?) on the outside of the bag that has been patched with ripstop repair and holding up fine for a season. Some minor signs of wear on the back panel but overall in good condition. 

Mammut Flip Removable 22L RAS 3.0 Avalanche Airbag Pack BRAND NEW, NO CYLINDER INCLUDED - $425

Brand new, still in the bag! Lightweight, well thought out avy bag that allows you to remove the airbag for a lighter day to day touring bag. Blue and orange color scheme. These Mammut bags are amazing! I'm not using this one only because I picked up a different size bag from them and am using that!

Burton Anti-Social Split 147cm, Size M Bindings with like new G3 Skins - $850

Barely used splitty in great condition! Edges and base near perfect. Skins are like new. My girlfriend rode it twice and decided to stick with skiing for backcountry adventures. 

La Sportiva Softshell Climbing/Skiing Pants EU M/ US S - $40

Sweet softshell pants I wore twice before deciding the waist was too big for me. One small ski edge cut in the ankle crampon patch, otherwise perfect condition. Lots of pockets, cinch cuffs on legs, great material. I wish they fit me!

Wrong spot, but in case any PG pilots are lost on mountain project and interested...

Gin Camino (S), 155 Hours - $1000

Lines and wing in good condition. No patches, no water, so SIV. Always stored in a concertina bag and in a cool, dark space. This wing is a beast for big mountain flying and hike n fly adventures! I won the inaugural XRedRocks adventure class hike and fly comp on this wing. I'm sad to see it go but it's just been sitting in storage the last 9 months and it deserves to be used!

Dudek Run and Fly 16m, ~200 flights - $800

The one and only! Coming in at just under 1kg this is the perfect adventure companion. This wing has given me so many fast and fun descents from 14ers, big alpine climbs, and desert walls and towers of all kinds. Lines in great shape, 1 or 2 tiny (1-2cm) patches on the wing. So much fun left to be had with this guy!