FS: BD cams, Totem cams, DMM nuts and offsets, Sterling Rope, Alpine slings, Arc’teryx Alpha FL pack, Petzl Pro Traxion

Selling off some climbing gear as I’m no longer getting out as often as I used to. Buyer pays shipping. Zelle, Venmo, or PayPal preferred. Pickup in Glendale, CA if you’re nearby.

Cams

BD C4 cams: 4, 3, 2, 1

BD Z4 cams: 0.75, 0.5, 0.4, 0.3, 0.2, 0.1

Totem cams: Purple, Yellow

Prefer to sell all cams together. BD cams are all for on 2019 and have very little use. Totem cams are a little older, recommend a re-sling on those. Will include Camp Nano carabiners. $700

DMM Wallnuts #1-6 $40

Well used but plenty of life left.

DMM Offsets #7-11 $40

Well used but plenty of life left

Sterling 60m 9.0mm DryXP Fusion Nano Rope: $150

Used for less than 5 pitches total. Triple rated rope. Handles fantastically. I just tended to use another rope to save this one for light and fast missions that never came around.

Mammut Contact Slings and Camp Nano/Photon Carabiners

12x Single length with nano and photon wires

2x Double length with photon wires

2x Quad length with single Petzl Ange S

Not sure how to read the manufacture date for these ones. The single and doubles were probably purchased in 2017/2018. Quads are newer. Probably 2019. $150 for the lot

Arc’teryx Alpha FL 30 Pack $100

Older model. Used on a handful of trips including some overnights. I really love this pack. I just don’t get out enough to justify keeping it.

Petzl Pro Traxion Pulley $80

Used on a couple big walls. Mainly carried as a backup for my Micro Traxion. Very little use.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags