La Sportiva Nepal size 47, Free Evolv The General, Giant Trance Mountain Bike, Packs

Hi! I'm cleaning out the gear room and have climbing and cycling gear below. Everything is brand new and never used unless noted.

Osprey Atmos 65 AG L/XL $160 

La Sportiva Nepal boots 47 well used, but in good condition. Still fully waterproof, soles and heel & toe welts are intact and in good shape. $150

Evolv The General (left shoe only) size 12 probably only worn once or twice FREE

69"X23" vinyl Shimano banner. It has always been hung indoors and is in perfect condition. $15

Brand new bikepacking bags:

Rhinowalk 19511 10L Saddle Bag

2x Topeak Versacages

Topeak Frontloader Handlebar Bag 8L (I think) It is the new version with the stiffening bar. None of these have been used or mounted. I would prefer to sell as a set, but will consider breaking them up if needed. $170 all together shipped

2012 Giant Trance X3 that is (almost) fully custom. I am a former professional bike mechanic of six years and I've owned and maintained this bike from new. Virtually everything has been upgraded- I think the only things stock other than the frame are the cranks and rear shock. The frame is free from dents and has only minor scratches and paint chips... It's in remarkably good condition for its age. Specs are as follows:

-2012 Giant Trance X3 frame in size large

-2016 Rock Shox Pike RCT3 140mm with Charger damper

-Fox Float R rear shock, 130mm

-Chris King gold hubs hand laced to Stan's Arch EX rims, 32h. Set up tubeless. 

-Shimano XT 1x10spd shifter, derailleur, chain, and cassette 11-36T. The chain and cassette are virtually new and have only two rides on them.

-Shimano Deore cranks, 175mm

-Race Face Narrow Wide chainring, 34T

-Shimano SLX brakes with 180mm and 160mm RT86 rotors. 90% pad life, brakes freshly bled

-Tires: Specialized Slaughter Grid 2.3 (65% tread), Maxxis Aggressor EXO 2.3 (90% tread), Maxxis Minion DHF 3C 2.5 (80% tread)

-Pedals are Gold Specialized Low Pro Mag pedals and Rock Bros composite pedals

-Prologo Kappa Pas Pro STN saddle, 143mm

-Giant Contact Switch SL 150mm dropper post

-Bontrager Rythm Pro carbon handlebars, 750mm

-Giant Stem, 80mm

-Fit slide on grips 

20+ more photos available upon request

Thank you for looking!! I accept PayPal and Venmo.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags